The pandemic may have hindered regular traveling and visits for people worldwide, but the lights are back on in Las Vegas. The signs of Vegas getting ready to welcome its guests are pretty evident as the vaccine distribution ramps up – hotels, pubs, bars, and other entertainment outlets re-open across the city.
One of the hotels on the re-open list is Las Vegas’s iconic Virgin Hotels. While the hotel was primarily shut for revamping, the unforeseen pandemic extended the hotel’s re-opening plans. Previously operated as Hard Rock Hotel, the casino resort is now re-branded as the Virgin Hotels. The hotel, always known for its extravagance and luxury, has re-designed the entire property, reflecting the city’s desert setting.
The lifestyle casino resort is open and it is in grand fashion. (Stapleton, 2021)
Are you excited to visit? Here’s the latest scoop on the latest attractions of the hotel.
Luxurious Stay at Virgin Hotels
The resort offers 1500+ rooms and suites, each designed around the desert’s setting. These rooms are divided into two areas – The Dressing Room and The Lounge. As the name suggests, the dressing room includes a makeup desk, vanity, large shower, and a big closet for two people. The lounge is the bedroom area with HD television, in-room technology, seating space, and a pedestal table.
The Opal, Canyon, and the all-suite Ruby Tower are three different towers being offered to guests. The view from any of these towers is breath-taking – either overlooking the hotel’s five-acre pool oasis or the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Ruby Tower offers a dedicated valet and exclusive check-in area.
Large Casino at Virgin Hotels
Spanning over 60,000 square feet, the life-size casino is the new hot spot for game lovers. It’s operated by Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment.
There is a table for everyone who loves to gamble. From Blackjack, Roulette, and Craps to Baccarat and Three-Card-Poker, there are 50+ tables set for a good game.
The casino boasts 650 slot machines, featuring a mix of popular favorites with some of the latest additions. Along with you, you can also play exciting slots online for free and compete against your fellow travelers or friends. The excitement lies in earning free chips from daily bonuses, live tournaments, and happy hours.
Multiple Restaurants at Virgin Hotels
We are listing below all the dining options available at the restaurant. Guests are sure to be spoiled for choices!
- Night + Market – The restaurant offers authentic and delicious Thai dishes that have won the Los Angeles location, many awards, and nominations.
- Nobu – This world-renowned Japanese restaurant is known for a new style of Japanese cuisine. The same hospitality will follow at Nobu in Virgin Hotels.
- Olives – It’s a buzzing restaurant serving wood-fired dishes bursting with bold and palate-tickling flavors.
- One Steakhouse – The restaurant serves expert-sourced steaks, seafood, and shellfish. It’s also famous for chef-driven preparations and seasonal flavors and ingredients. The second-floor garden lounge & bar is an ideal spot for watching your favorite game and the private dining room.
- Kassi Beach Club – The European-style restaurant and lounge combine coastal Italian flavors with the Mediterranean’s spirit.
- Casa Calavera – The restaurant serves traditional Mexican cuisine with a twist.
- Afters Ice Cream – Stop at Afters Ice Cream for your sweet cravings. It offers specially handcrafted ice-creams including their signature Milky Bun™ donut ice cream sandwich.
- As the name suggests, Pizza Forte serves all food Italian – home-made meatballs, New York & Roman-style pizzas. What else? It’s the only place in Vegas where you will find three varieties of the world-famous Hofmann hot dogs.
- The Kitchen at Commons Club – The Kitchen at Commons Club is a contemporary American eatery laced with British Brasserie sensibility. This 24-hour/7-day a week gathering space serves breakfast through late at night.
Pubs, Lounges & More Entertainment at Virgin Hotels
The beautiful lounges and bars feature the flagship Commons Club over 110,000 square feet of re-inspired meeting, event, and convention spaces. At the Bar of Commons Club, the hotel guests and locals can enjoy an extensive range of wine, including locally sourced wines. There are beers and craft brews too.
Apart from it, there is an intimate space called The Shag Room. Guests can host various social events and private engagements. Don’t forget to see the 4,500-seater live music and entertainment theatre and a smaller showroom accommodating 650 guests.
Where to Start?
That is the best part; it’s all up to you. If you’re a thrill seeker, it’s high-stakes Poker for you at the casino. If you are looking for rest and relaxation, you’ll find it in your cozy, luxurious, amenity-filled room. The closet is big enough for all of your shoes. Opening in May, spa services (post COVID) will resume at the Virgin’s “The Spa”, appropriately named so you will find it no matter where you are in the hotel. Sip on a Mimosa and have something rubbed by a licensed masseuse! No one is shy here.
Let your hair down at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
Stapleton, Susan. “Virgin Hotels Reveals Its Renovated Casino and Resort in Late March.” Eater Vegas, Eater Vegas, 12 Feb. 2021, vegas.eater.com/2021/2/12/22279594/virgin-hotels-opens-march-25-2021.
Hilton Hotels, Staff. “Dining and Drinks.” Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Curio Collection by Hilton Dining, 2021, www.hilton.com/en/hotels/lasvgqq-virgin-hotels-las-vegas/dining/.