At Elite Medical Center, VIP treatment extends from your medical treatment all the way through the billing and collection process;
- We identify and collect any co-pay at the time of service, but only the designated in-network copay.
- We do not bill the patient or responsible party until we have exhausted all appeals with the insurer and agreed on the amount that the insurer is responsible for.
- We do not bill the patient or responsible party until we have a final payment from the insurer.
- We do not bill the patient or responsible party for any coinsurance amounts that the insurer did not treat as allowed or allowable.
- We will make appropriate adjustments to any charges that the insurer failed to agree were for emergency medical services.
- We provide a patient advocate to deal with all other insurance issues including any efforts of the health insurers to deny coverage for other reasons.
Almost everyone agrees that health insurance reimbursements have become a big problem area for all insureds, but we do all we can do to make it OUR problem and not your problem.