Clean, Safe & Fast
At Elite Medical Center, we understand the concerns of those in our community when seeking emergency care. For this reason, we have implemented a specific protocol for our staff and for patient visits in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These steps range from keeping our Emergency Center clean on the hour every hour, to private isolated rooms for respiratory patients. This allows us to minimize exposure to and transmission of all viruses, especially COVID-19. Our staff is equipped with PPE, masks, and enforced to practice hand hygiene.
While you do your part to keep your home, your family, your children safe from coronavirus, we’re doing our part at Elite Medical Center to make sure our facility is safe, clean, and as always fast and efficient to take care of you and the big (and little) emergencies that happened to each one of us.
Elite Medical Center Patient Intake Process and Procedures
- During registration, our personnel will determine if you have a respiratory complaint or non-respiratory complaint.
- If you are a respiratory patient experiencing a sore throat, fever, and coughing you will be directed to a clean seating area isolated from the main lobby.
- All staff will be donning protective equipment at all times
- Patients will then be directed to a private patient room to meet with one of our emergency physicians
- Cleaning of the hospital takes place on the hour, every hour, and after every patient visit. Linens and any other materials used are replaced immediately after anyone patient visits.
Emergency Room Visitation Policy
Two visitors are allowed in the ER. They must arrive with the patient, wear a mask and stay in a specific room/bay until the patient is discharged or transferred.
At Elite Medical Center we will always go above and beyond for each of our patients to ensure high quality care, safety, and patient satisfaction.
Pursuant to NRS 449.101, Elite Medical Center, LLC. does not discriminate and does not permit discrimination, including, without limitation, bullying, abuse or harassment, on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or HIV status, or based on association with another person on account of that person’s actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or HIV status.